Pages

Cannonball into the water.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sunday. Gah. I nearly died that day. Woke up. Went for training. Hee. Blablablabla. *smiles* Then there was me, coughing in the middle of training. Blehh. Nearly died jumping.


Went to my mum's gym for awhile. Did some leg workout and now i have muscle aches all over. Taught her how to use the bicycles and treadmill. Went to my aunt's place. To peel garlic. Aish. I don't like garlic. Stinks. Duh. Haha.

Went home to change and wotnot. My mum just refused to fetch me out to Extreme Park so i actually WALKED there. All the sacrifices i make for my dear friends. I was going to get a sun stroke or something.

After a mo, we decided to just bail and walk to Giant. Seriously, there is nothing there and the NovelHut sells clothe now. Lol.

Went to my apartment to play basketball, Shannon's dream come true. After awhile, before i practically melted into a puddle of goo in the middle of the court, i got them to go to the playground; WHERE THERE IS NO SUN.

Random pics :











I love you guys.

Monday. Can't remember what i did. But i remember waking up at 9, like who wakes up at 9 in the morning on a holiday? Went to the gym. Again. I think i'm gonna spend quite some time there starting next month.

Just sat there and drew lines on a manila card. My mum has like the most perfect handwritting. Sighs. So jealous-fying. So after i was done, i had nothing better to do so i turned on the tv. And watched.. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. dance-along. =.=

Genting. Here i come. I have no idea what to expect. =/

Heading over to WaiLynn's in a bit. Stoopid Gang Starz.

I love you, I love you not.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS