Pages

Colourful.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Yes! I've finally fixed my blog. Ah. Took me about 3 hours. I'm quite new at this and i'm actually quite proud of myself. As you all can see, my blog is now really happy. =] Let's try to keep it that way.

Click on the "SHOUT" to get to my Cbox. And clicking on the leaves don't work, click on the word. When i first changed it, i spent about 30 seconds clicking on that lil green leaf thinking "What's wrong with this thing?" and then i clicked on the word and whacked my own head. =.=

Oh yes, the links. Remind me if i left you out. I can't remember everyone. Either that, or i purposely left you out. =/

Anyway, i purposely accidentally missed school today. Mainly was because i was too lazy and my throat is killing me. Not because i ate nonsense neither is it because i didn't drink water. I actually stayed up fangirling. LOL. Gah. They are so friggin adorable.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS