Pages

Dynamol.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sighss. It's only been like a week after PMR and i'm sick. =/

I actually knew it was coming la. At that time, i did want to get sick. I just needed a break. But right now, i just want to have fun. I can barely talk or laugh without coughing after. Its sad. I want to laugh laugh laugh.

There are plans. But i doubt i can make any of them happen with the condition of my throat now. I hope i won't get my ten-year-old-sexy-voice back. Once is more than enough.

No junkfood, no ice-cream, no sweets, NO CHOCOLATE. =[

I'm beginning to look forward to the Genting trip again. Still dunno which jacket to bring. Must go and see see first. And i really want to go to KL this weekend and go to that old lady's shop on the 3rd floor of Berjaya. Hee.

And now i'm gonna Big Bang until i fall asleep.

love.love.love.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS