Pages

He's small and he bounces, he looks like a squirrel.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I just realised that i always imagine stupid things about all the ppl i love. Whenever i'm thinking about someone, it always goes from how nice he/she's hair is to he/she dying. Aish. And then i'll end up whacking my head to get the thought out of my head. Lol. I've imagined ppl commiting suicide, drowning, getting kidnapped, getting hit by a car and etc. *just dying in anyway possible

It gets really horrible. Sighs. What's wrong with me la?

Nvm. I'm just gonna post really really short posts becos i don't think anything will happen since its after PMR. We're all just gonna go back to school and O.o at all the after-PMR activities.






Pic no. 1 : Lala-ness.
Pic no. 2 : Khobo?
Pic no. 3 : Random old pic of me being a pabo. =]
Pic no. 4 : Me and Jo. I'll miss you.

i really don't care.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS