Pages

Everything.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today. Went to school. Lol. Last 2 days, we'll do anything. Played hide and seek with the prefects. Too lazy to explain.

"Omgomgomg, my hands are shaking."
"Why are your hands shaking?"

"I dunno."

I'm so errm.. happy? for you, sayang. =]

Anyway. After school, went to JJ. And uhh. Watched Quantum of Solace. In the beginning, it was just.. boring. I think i was more focused on eating my popcorn than the movie. I forced myself to stop eating to pay attention to the movie. I don't even see a plot in the story. But that's probably because i didn't watch the past few movies. Doesn't matter. I'm not a Bond person.



Only 3 people's suppose to understand the pic. =]

Their such bad company laaa he's so into small/tight/tiny shirts nowadays. But i suppose his uhh "yeng-ness" makes up for it. Hee.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS