Pages

Yes, I'm still very much a whore.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last night, my aunt called and asked if we wanna go to Camerons with them. Just a day trip. It felt good to just get out of the house and have wind messing up my hair. =]
At the cactus place. Lol. There's ALOT of cactus there.
Do re mi fa so.
Outside the cactus place. Lol, i'm such a tourist.

At the umm. "Sam Poh Chi" temple. There was some random popo talking to us there. And the thing is, we have absolutely NO idea what she said to us.


Then we went to the big playground which was muddy and gross but still quite fun. I climbed into that square thing and then they all surrounded me and it was getting scary so i told them to take a pic. =]

At the toilet of the temple. I love the lighting. Hee.


Picking strawberries. It was more like collecting strawberries. Cos they already picked all those nice nice ones and we went around searching for some ripe ones and there were none and so we took them from a basket that the workers already picked. That was a very very long sentence.

Please excuse the exessive pictures in my blog. Its the only way i remember what i actually did the whole day. And i'm really not into typing a lot nowadays and the pics really help tell the story. You guys are probably really bored of my face already. =.=

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS