Pages

All about me.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Due to my deskmates request, i shall blog. But.

There will no proper update for like.. a long time. Because school is killing me along with everything else that comes with the word S-C-H-O-O-L.

I just want to sleep and MAYBE never wake up. But thats not until i meet..




Lol. I present to you BANG*S. As in there's supposed to be a star in between the g and s.

I'm sorry, i can't even make up a proper sentence now and my face hurts from smiling so much for the past 3 hours. I never knew smiling can be so tiring. Now i shall run off to bed and maybe a lil more smiling time for me. Wheee.

I never knew i'd find a love so true.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS