Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


My white white heart.

I wonder what that means in literature form.

Perhaps its not too late for a valentine pic? :)

Today's sports practice nearly killed me. And my prediction really came through. LOL. ZERO. Wheee. But it started pouring when i was about to go get my 3rd and last zero. Hmm.

My mum came and fetched me to this huge house while i was unaware. And then there i was. Blowing heart shaped balloons for my baby. He just doesn't know it. Yet.

Aish, i'm still dying and i hate doing presentations. ONE REASON : I do not speak in front of a class. I'll die. My lack of public speaking skills will get me nowhere in life. =/

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS