Pages

Come and go.

Friday, March 13, 2009

HOLIDAY! My best friend, you finally came. I missed you. =/

2 hours of sleep everyday. No internet. No TOP. No Jun Pyo. No BigBang. No TV. No rest. Just books. Its all over and i actually don't feel any better. I can say that i've tried my best DOING THE PAPERS but i didn't even try STUDYING. In other words, FAIL.

Right now. I have dark circles and eyebags worse than SeungRi's.

I know this is a lil late but..

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SPM-ers, regardless how many a's you got!

I actually have nothing much to blog about since this whole week was all exams and i bet nobody wants to know bout MY exams; i've got nothing to say anyway.

Gah, DC in 2 days. And this is what i plan to do.

1. SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS.
2. Attempt to fix my face (those who see me everyday will undertsand)
3. Get back to YOUTUBE asap!
4. Get thinner. (everytime exams come, i get fatter. Reason : i eat every single minute i study. even with the stress, i still gain weight. weird, isnt it?)

So now i'm gonna head off to finish all the things in my list. Maybe when i come back, DC will be over and i'll be somewhat changed.

"A man's word is his bond."

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS