Pages

Here it is.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

THE TAG. Just another reason to pic spam. 

1. Provide pictures and the names of 3 people.
2. Label which you would Marry, Fuck, and Kill.
3. Comment to this and I will give you 3 people, only if you ask in the cbox though since half the world has already done this hee
4. Post this meme with your answers.

JILL HEATHER- Choi Seunghyun, Kim Sang Bum, Kang Daesung

As predicted.. 

Marry : Choi Seung Hyun <3 Kinda obvious, isn't it? 






Fcuk : Kim Sang Bum. Nobody needs a reason to do him :) 







Kill : Gawd, i'm so sorry DaeSung. When you're in heaven, i hope you meet my soon-to-be-dead-friend, Joanna Lee.







Don't smile at me like that, you're breaking my heart. Iloveyousomuch. Really. 

Notice all the flowers? I just had to marry the most bad-ass one. ;)

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS