Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sports day is finally over. I feel like I need to get away from marching and the field for a long long time.

Just as I hope to get back to my life, exams come along. Right after sports day, there's exams pulak. Gah. I'm so tired, I can't even focus for more than 10 minutes. Study you say? IMPOSSIBLE.

Okay. Back to sports day. As expected, we didn't win. I'm more happy for nightingale than sad for gb, I'm sorry. Screamed half the time. Won quarter of a cup of milo from winning a bet. Seriously, never go against my observation skills. Although none of these skills are applied in any of my science subjects. Sighss.

Just signed up for camp. I'm still quite freaked out about it, but there's no turning back now.

Before I go on a mini hiatus (like everyone else), in church..

Be a PIG, die to self.

Must be addicted to studying. And kpop. (:

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS