Pages

DAMN.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It was such lame attempt to pass AddMath.
But i did.
WHY DID I?!
AISHHHHHHHHH. SO DEPRESSING.
Now i can't drop it. -.-
I feel even more suicidal now.
I don't want to go through it again.

Somebody save me.

Our class is so amusing, maybe because i've never been in a class with ppl who actually really FAIL. This is new.

No. of ppl who passed : 13
No. of ppl who failed : 19

Wow.

********************

During BM..

"APA? 59? Kesiannya."

So hilarious. She said that to everyone who got 59. ONLY the one's who got 59. Dunno why though.

********************

The sun shut down and decided not to shine no more.
In my world at least.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS