Pages

KL

Sunday, June 7, 2009

So. I've been in KL on my own for the past 2 days. It wasn't bad, it wasn't all that good.

This place is scary. Like.. scary. I'm eating too much. Somebody please stop me, i beg of you.

Anyway. I've only been to Sunway Pyramid so far and i have only 2 things to say.

1. ZAC EFRON dghdfkjbnfbnkjmfb
2. The fashion here has deteriorated. SIGHS.

So umm. My dad made his awesome food again and invited his cousin over. Some uncle from Aussie, he has an accent. And he has pretty kids. AND he brought over this really awesome cheese cake.

I am not going to try to name them cos firstly, i can barely remember all their names, and lastly, i don't know how to spell their names.

So we umm. Took pictures with him. It was.. awkward. LOL.

Uncle Ron's his name. =]

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS