Pages

Gawdd.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When Jill is bored :

1. Daydream. Duh.
2. Put on a SuJu song and play the "guess-who's-voice-game".
3. Write korean names all over Deskmate's books. haha, sorry.
4. EAT.
5. Listen to FT's sad songs and think suicidal thoughts. influence of kristal and her fixation.
6. Watch BIG BANG vidoes and smile to myself. All the time.
7. Laughs at my own pathetic life.
8. Walk and stand all around the house.
9. Dance to Sorry Sorry and Gee.
10. Make a when-jill-is-bored-list. -.-



*************************


I'm sorry, HeeChul's been polluting my blog and my mind wayyyyyyyy too much.
I need to stop staring at the picture. xD

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS