Pages

The heavens cried.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday.
Was a long long day.
Went to school.
Ate chicken curry and chocolate.
Hated Chemistry.
Went home.
Went for tuition.
Went to YMCA.
High Praise 09'! Whoot!

Reached there at 6. Left at 12.


The cloth things that my sister made to cover the mirrors.



Remind me never to take pictures like this again. Chih. Do you see how out of place i am?
Depressing betul.


At approximately 11.33 pm while we were peeling tape off the mirrors with water while dancing to Sorry Sorry and D.I.S.C.O. He kept throwing tape at me. Hmph.

Mum came sometime after. Went to mamak to eat supper cos HE hasn't had dinner. Sent him home. Went back home. And straight to bed.

Okay. A teeny weeny flailing time.

bwahahaha he touched my shoulder bwahaha left shoulder hahahaha *insert histerical laughter* // why he so cute thank god i won't see him again after this its just a phase // hahaha he was there he was there he smiled haha twice haha at me hahaha

I'm done.

너무보고싶다
제발 저리가
우리는 친구가아니오.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS