Pages

Make dreams real.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rotary Installation. I'm tired and i'm lazy and i'm sleepy = point form.

+ Went there at 6. The thing started at 8.
+ Helped make these awesomely delicious uhh.. things. I duno what they're called.



+ Just walked in and out and up and down of the hall. Finally sat down. Things got started. And my mum was lipsynching in the 'choir'.

+ Food was suprisingly good. The uncle kept chucking food on my plate.

+ The band that was playing : Lost Cappuccinos, the lead singer dude sings in English, Mandrin, Malay, Thai, Philippines. He was cool. He makes me laugh cos he keeps making all those funny sounds and he was wearing a cowboy hat. Too bad i got no pics of them.

+ I have to say one thing about tonight. The ajusshi's are really nice.

Everytime i come across uncles like these, i can't help thinking how i wish my dad was just a lil like them. It messes with my head. But i guess that's why i like them uncles so much :D







And of course : the everytime-there's-an-event-camwhore-session.



No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS