Pages

My life according to BIG BANG

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Uhm. Woops. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick Your Artist: Big Bang. Duh.



Are you a male or female:
Lady (Stand Up)

Describe yourself:
V.I.P (Big Bang is V.I.P)

How do you feel:
Everything (Vol.2 Remember)

Describe where you currently live:
My Heaven (My Heaven single)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Oh Ma Baby (oh, my baby) - (Always)

Your favorite form of transportation:
Shake it (Since 2007)

Your best friend is:
Strong baby (Vol.2 Remember)

You and your best friends are:
바보! (ha!) - (Hot Issue)

What's the weather like:
Sunset Glow (Vol.2 Remember)

Favorite time of day:
With U (With U)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Number 1 (Number 1)

What is life to you:
BIG BANG (BIGBANG03)

Your fear:
멍청한 사랑 (Foolish Love) - (Vol.2 Remember)

What is the best advice you have to give:
Remember (Vol.2 Remember)

Thought for the Day:
I don't understand (Hot Issue)

How I would like to die:
Forever with You (BIGBANG 03)

My soul's present condition:
Try Smiling (Since 2007)

My motto:
She can't get enough (Since 2007)

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS