Pages

SO mengsleepyfyingkan.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today. I went to my mum's Rotary Club meeting. Like meeting. M-E-E-T-I-N-G. It was sooooo boring, i don't understand how adults stand it. Oh wait, they ARE adults. -.-

Seriously. We just sat there, listen to their reports blablablablalblablalblalba. Sheeesh. Enough already. These things are definitely not for me. My eyes were closing the whole time. And to keep me awake, i obviously had my phone for company. :)

Meeting ends. Another meeting starts! Some installation day meeting. Blehhh. So we got bored. And the only thing we get to do in a hotel with adults in a meeting, is.. camWHORE.




We were trying to do the hand thing on the wall. LOL.



At the toilet. I think Joan's trying to do the "omona!" pose. We had another "pabo!" pose but uhh.. i look like shyt so i'm not posting it.


Joevy and I at camp. I kinda miss my hair, i kinda don't.
I'm confused.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS