Pages

Introduced.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've been so useless i wanna jump off the roof of the 63rd floor of some random builiding.

School's in friggin 2 days. I haven't done any 'holiday' homework. I've got like A WHOLE LOT of essays and ADDMATH just sitting on my table like its been for the past 6 days. Ahh. Useless betul. OH right. And then there's chemistry and physics. Sighss.

What's gonna happen if i don't do any of the homework? xD Let's find out.

Sleep has been impossible lately *pouts*. And when i actually sleep, i get these REALLY weird dreams. I.. can't remember anything about it now but still. Ishhh.

I was going back on a few ppl's blogs and i realised that they all had this special 100th post and stuff, i realised i passed mine without even noticing. LOL. This shows how much of a terrible blogger i am. I'm going to leave the blog to die on its own. I mean, i'm not gonna stop blogging by choice. Its just gonna end up dying on its own anyway.

:)

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS