Pages

Natural.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I missed school on Friday. Because Ezz told me to. HAHA. No, just kidding.

Hols has officially started and i've got NOTHING to do. Absolutely nothing. Well. I have a list. But everything on the list involves staying at home. -.- Its not save to go anywhere anyway.


Unnie yah, get well soon.

니가 보고 싶다고.

Everyday i stare at screens. If its not the TV, its the comp. LOL. This is going to make me so fat. And it keeps raining! Not that that's a bad thing. But when it rains, my mum refuses to go out of the house which means i can't get out of the house either. Sighsss.

This is such a useless post. I'm just gonna go do other useless things now.
:)

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS