Pages

Hysterical?

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Maybe. But i think it's just all those feelings kept inside for a very long time. When i see things like that, i always end up praying i won't end up like that. But, i quote my sister, "Do you think we'll even grow old?" Exactly. It's all the movie's fault, i tell you. Now everyone thinks the world is ending. I personally don't really want to experience growing old but its not like i want the world to end either.

Yes, the world is ending. That's definite. But why does it have to be my generation? I guess this means we've got alot of work to do. More people needs to be saved! I'm basically talking nonsense right now. Forgive me.

I'm off to bed now. Slightly disturbed, momentarily depressed and soon to be asleep.

:)

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS