Pages

Fake.

Monday, December 28, 2009

So i'm finally back. And well.. kinda dead tired. But above all that, i'm just SO HAPPY to be back in front of my own shared labtop. (:

As you should know already, i'm a lil too busy with everything else to blog. And i've got no pics. So.. yeah.

*********

Last night, before the twins went to bed..

"I got something to say to you.. "
*a moment of silence where we all turn to look at her and wait for her to say something*
".. GOODBYE!"

Then they ran over and climb on top of my usual lying-on-the-bed-self and gave me a hug.
"I miss you."

*********

So sweet right? I miss them too. I miss THEM, not the kids around me part. I think i've made enough memories to last the year. So all in all, i'm just glad to be back and well.. alone.


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS