Pages

I am..

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

.. annoyed.

Yes, i'm still in Singapore. And yes, i'm still alive. With kids hanging off me (thank god i brought shorts that won't fall off so easily), draggind me around the mall and refusing to let me stop to look at stuff (she takes away everything and anything i pick up from a shelf), sitting ON me, puching me (yeah, they punch people), digging through my everything, murdering my already dead phone, pouring my powder everywhere, tossing my poor baby everywhere, hacking into my FACEBOOK to buy things for themselves through my previously non existent pet society, and yeah.. you get the point. She even follows me into the bathroom every morning after dragging me (literally, really) outta bed and then stare at me brush my teeth.

INVASION OF PRIVACY and PERSONAL SPACE. *sceams*

It's only the 2nd day i've been here but i already out of energy. School? HAH SO FUNNY. I'm even starting to talk like them now la. Always like that wan. Must not do that la. Later i go back then how? Later i like siao like that la. People all don't like me ady. OMG right. I'd rather sound like a bimbo than talk like that.

So everytime I get annoyed, i scream random korean at then. HAH.

Sighsss. I already miss home. And i'm missing all these super important stuff happening in the KPOP world and then all of a sudden EVERYTHING happens.

Oops. This was not ment to be a rant post. It just.. well, became one. Don't worry. I still love them all. Really.

Byebye.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS