Pages

Mercy covers all truth.

Friday, December 18, 2009

I went to church. I went to church. It was just soo.. comfortable. I felt such a strong presence of God, the type i haven't felt before in A Long Time. It only reminds me again how much i love it and how i really miss it. But yeah.. for now, we'll just see how things go.


This was us, outside the church. Which is basically a hotel lobby.

With all the awesome food my dad cooks, comes some not-so-awesome pictures of me at the dinner table. :)


That was the 2 peas i left behind after trying to spell 'TOP' with them but failed beacused there weren't enough peas for the P. And a very awesome tasting potato topped with sour cream and bacon. Its supposed to be a smiley but see, my potatoes, like me, can't smile much either. >_<


And.. THAT. Yeah.

So. We had our loooonggg shopping day. It was just.. okay i suppose.


Whee. Cupcake. It wasn't all that great.


We got tired of walking and just.. yeah.

***************

Went to Kristal's house last night for some.. party.


"친구야" :)


***********

C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S is round the corner.

And i'm going to S'pore this Saturday. Christmas in S'pore? I don't know what to expect. I just pray that it'll turn out greater than I don't think it'll be.


I wish i could spend Christmas with someone else other than my grandparents and my 3 cousins. But nevertheless, I hope everyone has A BANGING CHRISTMAS.

&& MERRY CHRISTMAS, BIG BANG!

All thanks to my sister for making the card for them. I really really hope they get it.

메리 크리스마스!

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS