Pages

It can't get any worse, right?

Friday, January 1, 2010

Wrong.

Quote Ms. Azana, my form 2 class teacher : "Shit happens."

It's another new year. Another new everything. I really don't know what to expect, don't know what to think. But i think i know one thing. I'm scared. I actually am. Its really scary to think of all the things that could've been and could be.

I would do like a review of my year but i don't think i want to reminisce. Not yet. Maybe when i'm 50 and still alive. Besides, i randomly reminisce at all times. Reminders are anywhere and nearly everywhere. And nobody's gonna read it anyway. I'd rather talk about it with my 친구s whom i really miss right now. (:

*********

Last night was.. LOLtastic.

"I think my car just farted."

and..

"What happened?" "What? Oh, what happened. She was crossing the road and there was a cat. The cat said 'Meow' but she say 'Hi'. The fella blur."

Seriously, such a smart way to avoid a conversation. I think i'd remember that conversation for a long time. LOL. I haven't laughed so much in one night since.. forever.

Spent the kononnya countdown and McD and we actually missed it. It was already 12.01 when we realised. Oh well.

I spend all my countdowns with weird people. Good memories nevertheless.

I might have hated 2009 but i will surely miss it. The only thing that doesn't rewind : Time.

Anyways,

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA'LL!


Baby, please stay.


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS