Pages

Before.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


This will take awhile.
Trying my best not to forget.
I made sure i was gonna look at every single detail.
But once you're inside with 10+2 ppl on one stage,
Its merely impossible.

Now i can proudly say,
I know how its like to be in love.

********

Let's start from scratch.

They let us sign on their uhh.. banner? We had a short conversation with the girl who thought we were korean too. Unfortunately, i have no idea what this fan club is. Forgive me.


Kristal's says : "Kyu, I ate your starcraft." LOL.


My TICKET.



These were the girls from Thailand who were giving out 12plus stuff and FINO pamphlets to fellow ELFs. Initially she came over..

"Where are you from?"
"Uh. Ipoh. (confused look on her face). Malaysia."
"Oh okay. Who's your favourite member?"

She names hers and i named mine. Suddenly she came back with the 12plus bottles. AHH. I was so touched but couldn't express myself well. So we went to take a picture with them. :)


This was how it looked when we first arrived. Those who were camping and sitting in line for the rockpitt. It was already super hot that time. I have sunburns all over my back and shoulders from standing in the sun for A VERY LONG TIME and as you can tell, i didn't actually have anything to cover my shoulders with. Now my arms are in shades of pink and brown.
I'm not complaining.


YEAH BABY KONSERT SUPER JUNIOR


Kristal and those flowers are from a Hee fan club i assume.


There was a cake at the concert grounds for the 3 members that were not there. Awww. The green dragon's Hankyung, Kibum's in the centre and that Kangin the Bull. GAH I MISS THEM.

I'll have to continue in the next post cause this is getting too long and the comp is going crazy. Like i am.
:)

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS