Pages

Sometimes change is.. good.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Last day at school. Slightly nostalgic about it. But, life goes on.

I'm probably gonna start or umm.. continue crazy blogging. Like i mentioned (to nobody, and since nobody reads this, i think thats alright too), i am trying to get a life back. I'd like to think of it as continuing it after putting on halt for a long time. Nevertheless, the fear of it is still getting to me.

I.. changed. I might not like saying it, but i always believe in admitting the truth. I'm probably still never going to be the same again and the thought of it is just so surreal. I didn't notice i'd been in denial for that long.

Life changing experiences, I'm looking for you. Come find me now, i think i'm ready to take another step forward.

Finally.

Today while i was alone (again, as usual), I guess it didn't feel so fine anymore. I don't even know if that's a good thing, its been too long. I feel.. old. Its like i lived life for too long, died and floated around or something. I really don't make sense nowadays.

Sighs.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS