Pages

도와 줘요.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

This kind of 우정, I really don't understand. Its very sad when I actually consider us 친구 and yet we are nothing more and nothing less. Someone precious to me and yet we can't even communicate. What is this exactly? Everyone probably has some people like this in their lives. Are we all just gonna leave it as it is? Don't blame me, I tried. I actually did. I made an effort, one that's usually unlikely to happen. Making small moves like that is pretty hard for me but for the sake of it, i do. I can't change this, I've been trying. This is really weird. I don't even know why i'm blogging about this. This is very unlike me.

오 마이곧. 난 이상하네. T_T

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS