Pages

Getting used to it.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today I took some pictures with many trees, pretty ones i must add, despite how i never had much love for the nature. Sorry, God. =/ Got another few mosquito bites from this.



Then I climbed up a.. tank. Would've gone higher but there were ppl walking around and all. Next time. (:



Then i went for a walk/jog/run/stop thing. I loved the wind. It was.. liberating. LOL.



Then I took a picture with a cat statue. I've been there many many times but i've never ever took a picture with the cat, how absurd is that.



Then I went to visit mummy because it is the only place I can walk to and where it is not deserted and the only thing to do. Hmmm. People. Haven't seen much.


Boring, i know.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS