Pages

Just live.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year. (:

It's already 2011. It's been a slightly uneventful year for me cause there was only 1 event (supposedly) for all 17 year olds. -.-

But that's okay. I've decided not to harbor any discontent towards it because its
(also supposedly)
life changing.

I'm ready for more and i think this is the first new year i've enjoyed. No, i'm not any less confused about life right now, but I could care less right now.

Confidence, he says. Hmm. Maybe this year i could find some. I still don't know if i've anything to live for, but you know what, just live.

Whatever it is, just live.

Ya'll here that? Don't die this year, or next year, or any other year. Let the world end on its own, don't end mine for me. (:

'내꺼, 사랑한다.' Best line i've heard in 2010. LOL.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS