Pages

없음.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've worked 2 days, messed up more than i can remember. I never thought it'd be easy. But still.. I suddenly realised that in the end i still chose a job where there is no 남자. Oh well. There's alot who walk pass everyday. Some really.. 즐거움. The hair especially.

When i'm not trying to memorize the colour of the shirt and where its placed, i just stand and.. watch. Sighsss.

괜찮아.

So. I can finally cut the 'go to uniqlo' off my to-do-list.
짜잔!


No, i didn't buy it. T_T I secretly took a picture of it. I WILL buy it when I have the money to. God please let it still be there when I get my pay. Sighs. It was so hard to walk away from it.



오빠 야, 기다려.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS