Pages

Skipping ropes.

Friday, February 25, 2011

By the time i leave this place, my resentment for kids will be at the highest point and at that moment, I will never be able to deal with any ever again. Ever. Maybe forever. Even the cute ones are just so.. meh.

I want them to just like. Disappear. Really. I'm mean. I know. There's this thing called privacy. Yeah, that thing. I need it. Now go away. Its as simple as that. My patience is wearing thin.

Works been surprisingly okay. The first two days were the death of me but now it feels like the most normal thing I do. Stand around everyday.

I make mistakes. New mistakes, new lessons. I've learnt many.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS