Pages

빛나는 별.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Part III.


So my pictures are pretty much a mess. That's blogger for me.

They started off with Perfection (of course) and then they had a short introduction thing for awhile. Moving on to Blue Tomorrow. Min, who was so beautiful, i swear i was blinded by his smile, not the blinding lights shining out from the stage. He was the happiest I've seen him ever, face to face. Or more like face to face with a few hundred ppl between us. When the music for Blue Tomorrow started and they moved to their places and Min pulled up his ribbon thing on his neck and looked at it, then smoothen it back down. It was so adorable. It looked like he was trying to see if his ribbon was the same length or something.


This is Henry coming out and singing the beginning of 'Baby' when the MC asked who's the baby in the group and they all pointed at Henry. I constantly fail to remember how young he actually is. He's the thinnest I've seen him, lost his signature mochi cheeks, his face is practically V-lined now. Sighs. I also never realised he was that much taller than Wook. ᄏᄏᄏ



This is when Zhou Mi spanked Kyu's butt while explaining how he becomes a strict teacher when he has to teach them Mandrin and they don't cooperate. It was so cute, all the KyuMi fans must be rejoicing in the fanservice. And then the MC asked who's the most shy and Kyu answered in chinese and hid behind Mi and when SerenaC said that he shouldn't hide behind him, he went and hid behind Hyuk instead. It looked like Hyuk had no idea what's going on.



Wook's solo. It was all kinds of awesome. He finally did the whole song. His smile was so.. *swoons*. Its just this thing he does. He just sings and when he stops, he suddenly flashes a really big smile before continuing. He has definitely mastered the How To Kill Fangirls skills. Sighs. He walked quite near the edge of the stage and I could see him quite clearly, it was breathtaking. He was.


Interviewing time. Kyu said something like 'Wo you yi tian.. Hen re.' which translates to "I'm a little.. very hot." His Mandrin is just always hilarious to me.

Oh. And they had 6 fans going up to ask them questions and Min's fanboy was.. touching him. Lol. At the end, they can actually hug SJM but Min shook his hand instead and Wook sneakily said 'Hug hug' at the side, so they did. Lucky guy. So cute. Hyuk's fan asked if he still wears the members' underwear and Hyuk was all "Its mine. If you want, I show you." AHH. Okay. Enough flailing.


Hyuk's solo. One word. Sexy. Very. It was the last solo performance and everyone was pretty much crazy once he stepped out in his shiny red shirt with Beats headphones and then he took his time to sexily pull on his glove and then did a Michael Jackson tribute with a million kinds of thrusting and completely scream inducing.His jawline. OMG it's a million times sexier when you see it real. But he also has gotten alot thinner. Hmmm.



Zhoumi's solo was so fantastic elastic, really. Okay maybe not so elastic cause i don't think he's very stretshy. His nose. His nose is like.. perfect. He's all perfect. Even when he's just standing there, its like he's posing for a photoshoot. His smile is all sunshine and he sings. Really well. Lol. He was pretty close too and he kept making all these faces when he was singing. Aigoo.


Min and Wook. So beautiful. That's all I can say. I never took my eyes of Min the whole time and when I couldn't see him, I watched Wook.



Kyu's solo. He didn't walk out to the platform. So sad. I barely got to see him at all throughout the performances but he did end up dancing in front of our area during Super Girl and his hair was like messy and stuck to his forehead and it was bouncy and all. Totally adorable. He was pretty un-snarky this time but he was still him.



Saying their final goodbyes. Min was all 'Saya sayang Malaysia' and stuff. And Henry was all 'I was in Taiwan and I didn't want to leave Taiwan and now I'm in Malaysia and I don't want to leave Malaysia' in his accent and all. So cute. I miss him already.


After encore, final bow and they left. ):

The one thing that I am completely upset about and its not even the annoying girl next to me who kept trying to push me and then we ended up leaning on each other the whole time or the fact that I was stepping on something slimy and sticky and totally gross or the fact that the lady in front of me was almost a head taller than me and I couldn't see a thing or when the girl further in front holds up her placard and blocks the whole of Min's face from my sight and I try not to scream at her or throw something at her head, no. It was the fact that LEE DONGHAE 이동해 (the love of my life) DID NOT COME. HE DID NOT COME. AT ALL. Sighs. SO EXTREMELY SAD. Okay. Snapping out of it now.

They were AWESOME.
<3



No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS