Pages

Blink twice, then you're gone.

Monday, June 27, 2011

We have to have our run first. I've ran and now i've returned back home. 
How many times will i have to run until I feel that i've ran far enough?
Cherished and created, lost and forgiven, not forgotten.



Super 8 was a terrible movie. 

College starts in a week.
Its not like I'm looking forward to it, but its not like i'm not. Its also not like i'm not prepared for it. I had 7 months to prepare. I'll never be prepared. I feel like I should pack my whole life and bring it with me. Then I think again and i figured that there'll be nothing left. Once again, nothing to come back to.
I should learn to unpack.



I'd like to think that now its time to stop. 
Stop running, stop fearing. 


Damn ,when did i get this weak? 

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS