Pages

Indefinitely.

Monday, June 20, 2011

 I hope to say that this was one of my best week for as long as I can remember but I'm not going to just in case karma comes and hits me from the back.

시작하다.



파란 꽃. 좋다. (:


 Road trip! 
It was one long, tiring, day. I think it was worth it too.


Pick-a-hope. Very hopeful right, this thing. -.- So from now on, I shall be Nothing.
If I were to do essay-blogging, this would end up really long. And I can't really tell what's wrong with me yet, considering how i'm constantly consciously lying to myself, essay-blogging is a big No right now. 

CPU Prom 2011 :  


Mass of dancing bodies. ᄏᄏᄏᄏ Its really too bad i didn't see it. Hmmm.

Acquaintances? People? Friends? 이것은 위험 해지고있다. ᄒᄒᄒ
 

내 사랑. ᄏᄏᄏ

재미있었는데. 분명히.  
내가 미쳤되고 계속 거야.  
한숨 쉬다. 미쳤어요, 내가.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS