Pages

What is it?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The most constantly asked question not only to me but i think to alot of people as well; "Are you okay?" or "How are you?". It bothers me that I can never actually really answer  those questions. Its unnerving when I don't feel like lying but I can't tell the truth. I can never just bring myself to say that I am okay. But its not like i'm not okay. It bothers me when there's nothing wrong with me and that already shows how something is wrong with me. Why can't I just be.. okay

College has started. 2nd day of orientation. And i'd like to say that I have friends. But.. I'm not too sure. By tomorrow which is the last day of orientation, everything i've gotten used to for the past 2 days will change again and once more, i'd hit the restart button. Its amazing how easy it is to pretend like we actually know each other.


This one day that caught me off guard, traumatized me a little, a mere near death experienced that came and went. Just like the wind. 

Lol. Fail poetry. 

Farewell.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS