Pages

Self actualization.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

 
This is temporary. 
I know that. Or is it, I know that too


"Have fun and be safe." 
Lol. I cannot have the past coming to haunt me. Or should i say, too, as well?
I hope I know to think rationally when I should have to. 
Focus. 
 

So it seems I'm beginning to collect flowers. -.-
I don't know how, I don't know why, but I'd probably quit or give up. 
Sometime soon, perhaps? 
It was a pretty little pink thing though, exactly how I would like it. 

***

"I know I'm very inexpressive about my concern."
"No. Its totally not obvious."
Hmmm. So.. nothing's changed.

***

"I didn't know you were so open minded."
I still don't think I'm one you can just have fun with. 
I might appear to be, but I haven't changed that much. 

***

I still don't understand why you would have to assume things like this about people. 
Its not even judging. That's just you thinking that you know it is already true.
Major difference there.

***

Be cautioned.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS