Pages

Barely.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Men suck.  They break your heart.  They cheat, they lie, they pick their mommies over you every time.  Why do I need that?"

Lol, hilarious stuff. I'm not saying that I agree, i'm not saying otherwise. 
That, however, is the truth

Sometimes I read these stuff and i think "Nah, I don't wanna be bitter like that. I'll find that person that I can deal with, that I'm willing to accept." And then I'd be like "I don't need that in my life. Why should I have to try to please some one else?" And then I'd be like "I don't want to be alone." 

That's a human thing to feel. 
I'm not proud of it, I think its pathetic, I think I can be better. 
But I'm not. 

I hate that I believe in love. 
I hate that I don't have it now.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS