Pages

the blue fairy.

Sunday, October 9, 2011




Yeah, this is me. Most of the time. 

These picture quotes thing seem to have resurfaced as a popular thing now. Its weird cause it was popular back when i was 14 or something. Its so weird when I am actually a generation away when these old things reoccur, I feel so senior. I wonder how the old people feel when they see the 70's fashion coming back, knowing how famous it was back then. 

********************

This is going to be an empty post because well.. I don't have much to say. And honestly, I never knew that it would cause this much trouble for me. 

Everybody needs a reminder sometimes. 
We all know it. Its just hard to remember it.

I might be at fault for many things, but I know I'm not the only one wrong. 
I make mistakes. Life does not come with an instruction manual.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS