Pages

Mutant Mayhem.

Sunday, October 30, 2011


Happy Halloween! Meow~ 


The one on the left is taken before, and the left is taken after.
Lets have a game of Spot the Difference. Lol. 

*******

Somewhere by the end of the night, our head bands were stolen when we went to the bathroom or something. ): I sat there for awhile mourning the loss of my lil zebra ears that I had for less than 12 hours. I miss you, baby zebra ears. T_T I harbored deep affection for it within those few hours of having them. Sighs. 

So. The people who took ours probably had the same thought as we did. They took ours, we take other people's. Lol. No idea who's cat ears those are, but who really cares? ;p
*******


Inside. *dubstep playing in the back*


Some unknown person/people had splattered fake blood/red dye on the dance floor. Most people were not pleased cause the toilet was immediately flooded with people trying to clean it off their faces. Haha. 

First ever Halloween celebration for me. It wasn't incredibly awesome, but it wasn't bad.

thanks.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS