Pages

Please, God?

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Sorry ladies, the shirt is staying on."
"HAHAHA."

*********

December. Last month? Best month? Boring month? Freedom month? It may be all of those. And none of those, at the same time.

December, to me, started off as awesome. Why? Because SUPER JUNIOR WAS IN MALAYSIA. And. I got to see Donghae, my love, my everything, he's everything beautiful.



My love for them, that never died out, has been rekindled to be a much more brighter flame now.
Sapphire blue flame. Sapphire blue light.   

All incidents recorded in this post now will be random happenings from throughout the first 13 days of December not in any specific order. 


I wore a full matching set of pajamas.


I helped cut and poach apples to make Apple Crumble.


I went to try all kinds of wild honey that they were promoting in a very nice champagne glass and not buy any because each jar costs approximately 1-- bucks. 


I met up with Shannon and met some new, nice people who actually go shopping and sit in the middle of FOS waiting for us to choose our clothes. And to eat Snowflake with. ;p 

Went out and got quite drunk, danced with someone I met for the first and last time, got a bruise on my chin, a glass-cut on my thumb, made new memories and more mistakes, with 
no regrets.
Thank God I have no picture to blog about this with.

  

Spent an afternoon eating good meatball noodles, walked in the park, played with the swing in the playground, sat on the see-saw listening to Wedding Dress, avoiding puddles of mud on the way back, lazed around the whole afternoon, sprawled across the bed with a new friend falling asleep while lying on me.

God is good.
God is kind.
God is love.
I love God.

Live for God, live for yourself.
Its all a choice.
Don't choose wrong.

*********

Its not easy. Its not easy for either of us. I pray that you're happy everyday. I believed you're stronger. I believed that you were so much more. I know it was wrong, that we're both cowards now. Don't be scared. Don't be scared of me. Don't be scared of what becomes of us. I'm sorry I happen to get my way with certain things, with things that involves you. I already feel bad. Tell me something I don't already know. My arms will always be open for you. You've already snagged a place in my life, don't worry. Be.. happy. Be content. 

Live, love, laugh.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS