Pages

Hello, 2012.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye, 2011. 

There's been too many pictures here. Now's one with none. There's about 45 minutes before the first day of 2012 ends. It feels a little bit scary, a little bit exciting. Mostly scary though. 

2011 have been a good year, it might not be great, but it wasn't bad. Just a short reflective moment. I survived the first quarter of the year in Singapore. It was a great experience, full of crazy anxiety, tiring walks, serious exercising, long working days although it was short lived, great loneliness and fun solo times. Then, I got the results of SPM which supposedly changes my life. I am proud, I am suprised, I'm so thankful for that 10A's. 

Finally came back from Singapore and straight into another adventure. Its amusing for the adventure here at Subang started at Genting, and I ended the year there too. This whole girlfriend experience, its exciting, its tiring, its amusing, its sad, its happy, I wouldn't change a thing.

College. Hmmm.
I thank God for Jo, no way I would've survived.
I thank God for Kristal, no way I would've survived.

College, social wise, was.. terrible. College, academic wise, was a challenge. But I am glad that my futile efforts paid off in the end. I learnt so much from the social science class and FINALLY learnt proper English and writing. Another sem to go. Sighs. Hang in there, self. 

*********

2012 Resolutions : 

1. I will treat people with respect, and I will be treated with respect.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself. -Mark 12:31
3. "To walk in the fear of God for all the days of your life."

I'll make mistakes, I'll learn, I'll live, I'll love.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS