Pages

Here to stay.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Chinese New Year was pretty eventful. I'm not sure if I should be using past tense since its technically not over yet. Hmmm. However, this Chinese New Year was much more than I expected and I think it made me see family just a teeny weeny bit different.


 The sisters and cousins. Adorable bunch, I think my level of dislikeness towards children decreased a little just because of them. (:


Playing blackjack and winning. Occasionally. 


With Daddy. 

Ryan and Cammie. He's pretty adorable, not so annoying.  ᄏᄏᄏ


And for the first time in my life, I've witnessed the fire crackers. Wheee. It was fun and it was loud


Ku-ma, who came back from England. I feel sad cause i don't have a single picture with popo this year. =\
And then back in Ipoh,


Mummy with her many cheongsams.


 And last but not least, 내 사랑, Ezzie and Unnie yang tersayang.

I feel like I'm missing some important people this Chinese New Year but i'll take what I get. These occasional weird decisions I make, I always think that they're the last, but they never end. Oh self, what am i to do with you. =\\

Always grateful, I am.
Thank You.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS