Pages

Good guys, bad girls.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"I love how you tell me about the ten other guys, it makes me wanna fight for you even more."

**********************

 I suddenly feel so bad, not that I wasn't before. But today, even more. Because now I think I know how it feels to not be loved back as much as you love. Not that I've never felt it before. Maybe I just kinda made it a blank space in my head, subconsciously hiding the pain. Huh. Oh well.

Just a reminder.


A moment of vanity from couple of days ago. I was introduced to Photoshop. Heh.



I think I blog too much recently.
I can't even tell apart my happy posts and my sad posts anymore.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS