Pages

한달.

Sunday, April 15, 2012


11th April. Its been a month. 
It honestly feels like its been longer. I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Sometimes I wish time would just fast forward to a year later or something so I don't have to actually go through it. Thats a sad thought, but I really cannot find the confidence to believe I'd make it through all that. Oh god, whats with all the negative thoughts. 

Anyway, its all been good. Its been one of the best months of my life. I don't dare to think further. Lets just say, lets try to make it to two months. (: 

Its so freaky, I've never really celebrated these things. Well. We ate some really nice pasta that day. I actually don't think we have any picture together other than some uhh.. red-faced ones. Haha. The thought of that makes me kinda sad now. =\ 

That funny essay thing he wrote for me. ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ It is exactly what I just described it as: funny. I would say its really nice and sincere and.. funny. ᄒᄒᄒ

이런 걸 여자는 해는데. 내 남자 친구가 로맨틱이네. 
미안해, 감사해, 사랑해.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS