Pages

Change the equation.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last day of CIMP: 25th May 2012.

Mr.D, Ms. Nancy, Ms. Vanessa, not forgetting Mr. Chen. Also, Mr. Murphy, Ms. Sumathy from last semester. Thank you for being great teachers. I've never experienced this kind of teaching/learning before. For this, I would say CIMP is a whole different experience.

The people that I've met are so different from those at him, or maybe I'm different. Fitting in is really hard. Really. But thats okay, I don't have to fit in. Heh. I'll stand out.

Now its all over, I'm really glad that I don't have to be in a place filled with acquaintances trying to be friends. Its more lonesome and tiring than fun. I think I need to attend some social classes or something. Considering how I plan to go forward with humanitarian subjects and social science, even with the understanding, it is not easy. I'll be that creepy person who's everywhere, almost invisible, observing the actual socializing but not doing any of it. Hmmmmm.


Mr. D playing Twister on the last day of class. I am proud to say that I once had a lengzai angmo teacher. :D


With Audris, I've only come to know her in my econs class. (:

I won't miss CIMP as much as other people, but it doesn't mean that it didn't mean anything to me. In the back of my mind will be small, but vivid memories of this two semesters here. I think I've lost contact with all CIMP people within 12 hours of the last day. Lol. I'm not even sure what that makes me feel.

CIMP is officially over for me, I passes my OSSLT exam. Thank God. But... what now?

*************

I have a problem. 
I have a boyfriend who doesn't stop saying sorry.
Heh. 


"I love him, but every day I'm learning.
Without me, his world would go on turning."

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS