Pages

Graduation.

Monday, June 11, 2012



 I've officially graduated from CIMP.


 Mummy and grandpa came from Ipoh to sit through the boring ceremony. And left right after I got off stage anyway.


 With Brandon and Ms.Nancy, I'm gonna miss them so. :|


Class of 2012. 

I don't know what to feel at all. A sense of loss? A sense of freedom? A sense of emptiness? Or nothing at all? Its not the fact that CIMP's ended that's confusing me so much, its always the next step. So I've graduated from pre-u with distinction, and I have received my results officially. Now what? Where to go, what to do, pray pray pray. 

Otherwise, I had a pretty good day following the ceremony, with.. 


Oppa and Omar. Haha. (: 


Domino's for lunch..


..followed by ping pong, some leg dipping in the swimming pool and messing around with kids. 


난 행복해


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS