Pages

Glimpse of heaven.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

"You're the light that
makes the darkness disappear."
 
First of all,
Happy birthday, George gor gor! He may never see this or understand what he is to me, but that's all good. Sometimes I think some relationships are just meant to be. Far and rare, means a lot but also almost nothing.

"Everything's alright,
when you're right here by my side." 

Why am I obsessing with the song? Aiyo. Everything that love should be, but is not. Well.. not all the time anyway.

요즘, 난 아직 외로워. 어떻게? ᅲᅲ

I'm in some unexplainable slump, its like I'm on my way out, but barely scraping the edges. So confused. Its been awhile and I still haven't figured out what the issue is exactly. There's something wrong with me. There's something wrong with the people around me. Or, lack thereof.
 
괜찮아.
난 아직 살아 야지.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS