Pages

Personal taste.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Don't you have something to say to me? 
Something like 'I'm sorry I got angry'?"

"How about you? Don't you have something to say to me? 
Something like 'I'm sorry I made you angry'?"


Sigh. 
The reminders of a cute love story k-drama.
This kind of love doesn't exist. 
I think its kinda cute when they get all ridiculously jealous and stuff. 
But its actually not  that fun when you're feeling the exact feelings. :( 
It makes a lot of the relationship worth it, I guess. 
I guess. 

I'm bad at guessing. 
I feel like doing the limbo again. 
Sigh. Oh how I used to be young and thin and flexible. 
Why am I old and fat and crickety now?
:( 


Old picture is old. I won't forget that day. As much as it's in the past now. 
How could I possibly mispell the r on sand? #disappointed

Random blog post. Heh.

No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS