Pages

Catch me.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Rant post : WARNING.

I always have the tendency to blog when something very important needs to get done. "Important" is very subjective though, cause if it was that "important", I wouldn't have time to type this either. Last minute work, one of the best skills acquired by 21st century students. They should be proud of us.

Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me, but I really don't like this. Maybe its my consciousness telling me "No, you don't sit around all day and do research, that's not life for you." Of course, I have great respect for the people who are more than capable of doing research. It was never for me. 

Like people always say "you don't know what you've got till its gone." I see it now. But like I've mentioned before, I may not have loved CIMP passionately, I will always miss it. Surprisingly, the experience I have obtained from there, I cannot just take it as it never existed. I miss the fun stuff we used to do, the help we could still get from our teachers, their willingness to help us in the best way. Now, I'm not going to say that we were spoon fed all the way through, we had our own trials to go through. But the thought of having someone there that you can freely talk to, is great. Its comforting, its even motivating. 

I miss doing all those random presentations, as easy as they may seem now, it wasn't the case back then. We were equally stressed, and we had to prepare just as hard. I miss all those discussions we were freely able to have, those ridiculous debates laced with jokes and sarcasm, the word of praise and knowing smile that we did our best. I miss the random artsy stuff we had to make, the random games we play out in the hallway, the terrible group quizzes that gave such adrenaline rush. This.. this is cold, scary and lonely. If we didn't have each other's backs back then, we are pretty much on our own now.

Of course, I agree that the method works, that's why we still practice it until today. They say we don't know we can fly till they push us off a cliff. This cliff, its fatal. Maybe I'm just complaining. No, I am complaining. The education system that we are practicing, its really not practical. But what can I say? The choice is still mine.

I don't regret. I will pull through.

Oh God, I cannot fathom how many times I've already said this phrase, but here it is again. A new beginning. All over again. And again.. and again.. and again. Where's the continuity? 

When will I learn how to love? 
                                                                 When will it stop being tiring? 
                When will it be passion instead of chore?

I don't know who to tell, I don't know who to ask. And as usual, everybody just lets me do what I want. Doesn't anybody care that I'm wasting my life away? 

Random pictures time. 



예쁘 지? ᄒᄒᄒᄒ I look like a ghost haunting him.
:O

Vertigo.
Definition : A sensation of whirling and loss of balance, associated particularly with looking down from a great height, or caused by disease...


No comments:

Total Views

Ads

Ads

Follow us on FaceBook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS